So your small online business needs a payments service and you are considering Axcess? But can they handle recurring payments, what ecommerce services do they offer and can they protect your customers? You’ve come to the right place!
This guide is the ultimate review to all their ecommerce payment services, fraud prevention & security management, direct debit services and much more. Let’s get cracking.
Card Processing & Payment Services
Axcess Merchant Services provides a range of payment solutions covering telephone, virtual terminal services, recurring payments and merchant account services. The company accepts payment in over 150 currencies, and through every major credit and debit card. The products and services which are supplied are listed below.
- Ecommerce payment solutions
Tailored payment solutions for eCommerce business.
- Fraud prevention & security management
Axcess provides a range of anti-fraud tools to reduce risk on every transaction.
- Multi-territory merchant services
A payment solution for those businesses operating across multiple jurisdictions.
- Payment gateway
PCI DSS compliance solution improves connection to banking partners.
- MOTO & VT services
Allows businesses to accept and process payments over the telephone and mail.
- Managed merchant services
Complete management tools provided including monitoring technology.
- Mobile billing solutions
Allows businesses to accept payments on mobile devices across iOS and Android.
- Recurring billing services
This drives the payment of recurring charges and subscriptions.
- Multi-currency processing services
Businesses can process payments in over 150 currencies across multiple regions.
- Merchant account analytics
The account service provides an analysis of transaction history, chargebacks and potential fraud.
Contracts & Features
Due to the custom nature of the payment solutions provided, Axcess offer variable contracts which depend on the type of business and processing history. In general, they can provide flexibility on pricing based on their wide network of banking partners.
- Swiped & keyed-in rate available.
- High-risk merchant base.
- Integration with external shopping carts.
- Active fraud prevention service.
- PCI DSS Compliance provided.
- Partnerships with 300+ banks.
- Automated recurring card transactions.
- Management Information System provided.
- Virtual Terminal facility.
Pricing & Fees
Even though the company does not publish any pricing information on its website, high-risk businesses can expect to pay greater per-transaction fees than standard businesses. Extra rates and technical support fees can apply to both payment gateway and virtual terminal services.
Despite the high costs and charges associated with its products and services, there are no complaints after a thorough online search. This means that existing businesses are quite happy with Axcess.
Pros & Cons
There is not a single independent review online about Axcess Merchant Services. The general positives and negatives are listed below.
- Extensive range of products and services provided.
- Customized payment page in over 25 languages.
- Easy access to information through the ‘Knowledge Hub’.
- Review ‘flagged transactions’ to reduce fraud.
- Lack of information pertaining to fees on website.
- All products provided by third party.
Axcess Merchant Services is a good bet for quality and secure merchant services. This is especially the case for those businesses in high-risk sectors. Despite the complete lack of pricing information online, the company will build a custom package, specifically tailored to the needs of each business. In general, businesses may pay more with Axcess than a competitor provider. The support they offer make them a good option for businesses. Further information is available on the Axcess Merchant Services website.